- If you have to leave things out on your counter, use storage containers that are decorative and practical. We used a glass jar filled with crystal beads for our make-up brushes.
- To keep things from spreading all over your counter find a container or tray that you can keep everything together when you are done getting ready. We found this great gold serving tray to keep everything displayed but organized.
- Lipsticks are colorful and are a natural decorative accent to a bathroom space. We organized them in a clear container so you can see their colors and they brighten up the space.
- Most of us have favorite jewelry pieces we wear more than others. We used a smaller tray to keep ours in when we take our jewelry off at night. Now it is a decoration and easily accessible the next day.
- Finally, add some personal touches of your own. We added some plants and flowers, a beaded crown, a bottle of perfume and even a decorative mirror.
In case you are interested:
Benefit Cosmetics, Bare minerals